Skip to content

What is Council Tax Reduction?

More information about the scheme

CTR for people of pension age

What happens if you are of pensionable age

CTR for people of working age

Information for people of working age and how to apply

Exceptional Hardship Fund

Help with paying Council Tax

How to appeal a CTR award

What happens if you disagree with the amount of CTR awarded.