Apply for affordable housing for sale
The Help to Buy South search and registration facility has now ended.
If you are interested in a Shared Ownership property (affordable housing that is part rent and part buy):
- You can use the eligibility checker on GOV.UK to check if you are eligible to buy a home through Shared Ownership.
- You will need to find a provider that sells Shared Ownership Homes in the area you want to buy. Provider details are available on GOV.UK - https://www.shared-ownership-scheme.service.gov.uk/find-organisations-selling-shared-ownership-homes
- You will need to search on each provider's webpage to find properties of interest.
- Providers will also advertise all available properties on at least one of the following and therefore your search may include these websites:
- Zoopla or Rightmove
- Other UK property websites
- Estate agent websites
- You will need to make an application to a provider if you are interested in one of their available homes.
- 100% ownership of a home with a discount on its open market value set on both initial sales and future resales
- Please contact us on 01271 388870 if you wish to discuss the advertisement or allocation of the initial sale or resale of your discounted sale home
You may be interested in the following Discounted Sales Properties:
Fortescue Drive, Filleigh, Devon, EX32 0FH
This two bedroom, semi-detached house is available to purchase through shared ownership, with a 40% share of the property costing £122,000 (full price £305,000), plus a monthly rent of £381.25 and a monthly service charge of £49.83.
A local connection is required to purchase the property, primarily those with a connection to Filleigh in the first instance, then to rural adjoining parishes thereafter, then to North Devon.
Contact: Westward Housing on 0300 303 8535 or email email@example.com