Change of address or circumstances

Let us know if you've moved or had any other change in circumstances that could affect your bill

Notify us of a change of address

Single person's discount

Your council tax is based on at least two adults living in a property.

If you are the only person over the age of 18 years living in your property, you are entitled to a 25% discount on your council tax bill.

You must tell us if you no longer qualify for a single person discount ie. if someone over the age of 18 years moves into your property with you.

Apply for or cancel a single person discount  

Removal of any other discount or exemption

Report a home is no longer unfurnished

Please note, if you have recently moved, you will also need to make sure your new details are on the electoral register.

If you have your National Insurance number to hand (and your date of birth) you can register to vote online.