Skip to content

If you want a premises licence to be transferred to you, you will need to apply to the council. This includes:

  • casinos
  • bingo
  • betting
  • adult gaming machines
  • family entertainment centres

Apply to transfer a premises licence under the Gambling Act (pdf 67KB)

You will also need to:

Formatting your notices of application

To help you format your notices, both to the local press and responsible authorities, please go to our giving notice to applications page.