Apply to reinstate a gambling premises licence
If a premises licence that offered gambling has lapsed, it can be reinstated for the following reasons:
- The licensee has died or the company no longer exists
- The licensee becomes incapable of carrying out their licensed activities due to mental or physical incapacity
- The licensee becomes bankrupt or the company goes into liquidation
This refers to licences for casinos, bingo, betting, adult gaming machines and family entertainment centres.
You will also need to:
- pay the appropriate licensing fee
- read the guidance notes on reinstating a gambling premises licence (pdf 206KB)
Formatting your notices of application
To help you format your notices, both to the local press and responsible authorities, please go to our giving notice to applications page.