Skip to content

You will need to apply for a permitted temporary event notice (TEN) if either of the following apply:

  • you wish to lawfully carry out licensable activities at premises which do not have a premises licence or club premises certificate
  • the activity or the times at which it is to be carried out are not specified on an existing premises licence or club premises certificate

PLEASE NOTE:  Currently we are experiencing problems with customers applying for a late Temporary Event Notice on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday when using the link below. If you are having difficulty please apply through GOV.UK.

Apply for a temporary event notice

To apply, you will also need to:

Further information

If you don't want to apply online, you can download a TEN application form  (word 138 KB) and send it back to us.