Temporary event notices
You will need to apply for a permitted temporary event notice (TEN) if either of the following apply:
- you wish to lawfully carry out licensable activities at premises which do not have a premises licence or club premises certificate
- the activity or the times at which it is to be carried out are not specified on an existing premises licence or club premises certificate
PLEASE NOTE: Currently we are experiencing problems with customers applying for a late Temporary Event Notice on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday when using the link below. If you are having difficulty please apply through GOV.UK.
Apply for a temporary event notice
To apply, you will also need to:
- read the guidance notes on temporary event notices (pdf 69KB)
- pay the appropriate application fee
If you don't want to apply online, you can download a TEN application form (word 138 KB) and send it back to us.
- Temporary event notices and advice about regulated entertainment (pdf 22KB)
- Further guidance on issuing temporary event notices (pdf 60KB)