Skip to content

Every premises that is licensed to supply alcohol must have a personal licence holder specified as a designated premises supervisor (DPS). This will normally be the person who has day-to-day responsibility for running the premises.

Apply for consent to be designated a DPS

Apply to vary to a premises licence to specify a DPS

To apply you must also: