Skip to content

If you want to exhibit, demonstrate or perform hypnotisms on anyone as part of entertainment, whether they pay entry or otherwise, you must be authorised by the council's Licensing team.

Apply for hypnotism permission  

To gain authorisation to carry out hypnotisms, you will also need to:

There is no fee for this application.

Other information

Copies of the Hypnotism Act 1952 are available from The Stationery Office.