Ilfracombe Harbour welcomes visitors at all times of the year and offers a number of facilities to make your stay as pleasant as possible:
- Fresh water and electric - Consoles are located on the Cove on the south side of the harbour. If you require electric, cards are available for purchase from the Harbour Office, along with hoses, cables and access keys for the water
- Toilets and Showers - Located on the ground floor of the Yacht Club primarily for the use of visiting boats crew on payment of dues
- Weather Forecast - Posted daily outside the Harbour Office
- Tide Times - Local tide tables are available for purchase from the Harbour Office
- Fender Boards - A small number are available from the Harbour Office for yachts with an alongside berth on the North and South walls
- Marine diesel - Available at the fuelling berth on the south wall of the harbour. Contact the Harbour Office if required
- Waste oil and filter disposal - Contact the Harbour Office if required
- Battery charging - Contact the Harbour Office if required
- Recycling facilities - Glass, paper, cans and plastic bottles can be recycled using the bins located on Old Quay Head, at the entrance to the beach by the Britannia and at the top of the slipway
- Slipway - Located in the Inner Harbour opposite the lifeboat station for the launching and recovery of vessels. PWCs are permitted to launch on showing proof of insurance cover. Launching permits must be purchased prior to launch from the Harbour Office
- Trailer park - Day use trailer park for trailers only, located on the South side of the Harbour. Code obtained from the Harbour Office on payment of launch dues
- Wi-Fi - A wi-fi service has been set up by Ilfracombe Yacht Club, to cover an area approximately 150m from the club. Connection details available from the Yacht Club
- Location of facilities (pdf 227kb)
Surrounding the harbour are shops, bars, B and Bs and restaurants, with supermarkets, banks, bus stops, petrol station, a theatre and cinema all within a short walk away.
For all non-marine related enquiries, please contact Ilfracombe Tourist Information on 01271 863001.