Skip to content

As of 1 April 2015, North Devon Council is no longer responsible for investigating new benefit fraud referrals.

Instead, if you wish to report a case, please contact the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).

Report benefit fraud to DWP 

You can also inform DWP in the following ways:

  • In writing to NBFH, PO Box 224, Preston, PR1 1GP