Submit a search
Electronic searches direct by email
Simply email email@example.com your plan and make a payment. If you are emailing us your search you don't need to send us LLC1 or CON29 forms, just a high quality plan and the full address of the property or land. We will return your search results by email with a completed LLC1 and CON29R/0 form. You can pay by cheque, BACS or credit/debit card. See the fees and payment section for more information.
Electronic searches via a third party service
Searches can be submitted electronically using third party sites. Currently, suppliers who submit official full searches to us are:
- National Land Information Service (NLIS) - The NLIS Hub acts as a gateway for conveyancers to access land and property information through one of the NLIS Licensed Channels - Searchflow, Thames Water, Big Property Data, IndexPI, Legalinx
- TM Search Choice Ltd
- Property Information Exchange
- Searches UK
- Conveyancing Data Services Ltd
- Search Acumen
Please contact them direct for more details on their service and be sure to request a full official local authority search.
If you want to apply by post, please send us the following:
- One copy of the correct application forms required for your request (LLC1, CON29R, CON290)
- Two copies of a good quality plan, which identifies the property to be searched against (remember to check any copyright issues before sending us the plans)
- A return address or email address on your applications, not a DX address
If you require less questions than a full search please submit the relevant CON29 questions required and the relevant fee.
The search forms
Form LLC1 (Word 22 kB)
The CON29 Forms are obtainable from Legal Stationers. We are not able to supply them as they are subject to copyright.