COVID-19 - Advice for entertainment and alcohol licence holders
Advice for entertainment and alcohol licence holders
This page was updated on the 9 April 2021
Please be aware the licensing team and phones are very busy and we would advise you to email us with your enquires on the general licensing email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Updates and Information
Update on Government road map of easing lockdown restrictions
No earlier than 12 April:
- all shops will be allowed to open
- restaurants and pub gardens will be allowed to serve customers sitting outdoors, including alcohol
- betting shops (subject to additional COVID-Secure measures, such as limiting the use of gaming machines)
- libraries and community centres can reopen
- gyms and spas can reopen for individuals and households
- hairdressers, beauty salons and other close-contact services can reopen
- UK overnight stays away from home will be permitted, with self-contained accommodation able to reopen for use by members of the same household
- weddings attended by up to 15 people can take place in COVID-19 secure venues that are permitted to open or where a broader exemption applies
The government has published its plans for re-opening business and premises.
For full details of the government’s plan please visit the gov.uk coronavirus webpages.
Government guidance on working safely during COVID-19.
Government guidance on reopening businesses and venues.