Funding advice

Information and advice on funding opportunities and community support


We offer a funding support service for voluntary and community groups, registered charities and social enterprises.  

Check out our Community Councillor Grants pages for more information about the scheme and how to apply for a grant to help your group or project.

At North Devon Council, we often become aware of funding possibilities, or are asked what needs have been identified by specific communities that may be suitable for S106 open space funding. S106 funding is paid by developers as a means of helping to provide appropriate facilities to a community following a development in the area.  S106 open space funding is often intended for projects such as parks and play areas, but can also be used for community buildings and other similar projects. More information about this funding can be found on our S106 Open Space Funding pages.

For further details or help with an application please contact our Corporate and Community Services team - email or call 01271 388253.


If you are looking for funding, there are some free and easy-to-use websites that will allow you to search for yourself: