The decision making process
Successful applicants will be notified by email within a month of receipt of the application. The grant offer will include:
⦁ the names of councillors who are supporting the project
⦁ the amount of grant offered
⦁ a funding agreement that needs to be signed and returned within 2 weeks of the offer date to secure the funding. This outlines the terms and conditions under which the grant is offered by us and accepted by the applicant
⦁ a payment claim form. Grants are usually paid on completion of a project. The payment claim form should be completed and returned along with evidence of expenditure, such as an invoice or receipt. Payment will be made by BACS transfer. We understand that in some instances groups may have an immediate need for funds therefore up to 80% of the grant may be paid in advance, provided that the applicant supplies proof of need eg. in the form of a cash-flow forecast. The remaining 20% will be paid when the project has been completed and the final payment claim and invoice received as above.
Applicants will be notified by email within a month of receipt of the application.