Are you struggling with energy bills?
Save money on fuel and water bills. Visit 361 Energy at their energy clinics for help with:
- energy and water debt
- discounts and changing supplier
- energy saving solutions
- free home visits
- in-home energy visits to offer practical energy saving solutions
- help understanding bills and how to pay less
- advice on energy and water debt, including debt write-off
- energy efficiency funding for home improvements
- free energy saving measures such as LED lightbulbs
Clinics take place every Thursday 10am–1pm, Transform 4 Work, Unit 1 the Candar, Ilfracombe
To book, call 01271 599361 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
More information is available on 361 Energy's website.
361 Energy offer local residents a completely free of charge service called LEAP (Local Energy Advice Partnership). LEAP can help you to save money and keep your home warm and cosy.
How it works:
If you’re eligible, you will get a FREE home visit from a friendly, qualified Home Energy Advisor. LEAP can:
- help check if you are on the cheapest energy tariffs - could save you over £280 a year
- install free, simple energy saving measures which can save the average household £30 on their energy bills a year
- give you day-to-day energy efficiency hints and tips and ensure your heating system is set up to keep you warm and save money
- arrange a free telephone advice service to help with benefits, debt and other money problems
- refer you for further energy efficiency improvements, such as loft insulation or a new boiler
Are you eligible?
You may be eligible for the LEAP service if one of the below apply. If you:
- have a low income
- receive tax credits
- receive Housing Benefit
- receive an income or disability related benefit
- have a long term illness or disability
Call 361 Energy (freephone) for more information: 0800 060 7567
More information is available online at www.applyforleap.org.uk