Skip to content

Parish and Town Councillors are under a duty to register any disclosable pecuniary interests  with the Monitoring Officer at North Devon Council. The interests declared are the Councillor’s and those of his/her spouse but there is no need to make any distinction in the Register.

If the Parish or Town Council have a website, then the completed Registers must be placed on the site. The Monitoring officer is under a similar duty. If anyone has any queries regarding what should be declared and when please contact the Monitoring Officer on 01271 388262.