Removal or variation of condition(s) following grant of planning permission
This type of application should be used for the removal or variation of a condition following the grant of planning permission or listed building consent.
Listed below are the types of plans, drawings and supporting information that might be required, dependent on the condition(s) being varied or removed.
The following items are needed for all applications:
• Application form
• Location plan (scale 1:2500 or 1:1250) with site outlined in red if including new access arrangements
• Block plan (scale 1:500) or site plan (scale 1:200)
• Site levels (scale 1:200) – if the proposal will lead to a change in the level of the land
• Floor plans – proposed (scale 1:50 or 1:100) – if the proposal will create, alter or add to a floor
• Elevation drawings – proposed (scale 1:50 or 1:100) – if the proposal will create, alter or add to a building
• Elevation drawings contextual – existing and proposed (scale 1:50 or 1:100) – if the proposal is ‘major’
• Cross section drawings through building – proposed (scale 1:50 or 1:100) – if the proposal is for a new building
• Cross section drawings – proposed (scale 1:10 or 1:20) of surface treatment if the proposal is for a track or a horse-riding arena
• Cross section drawings – proposed (scale 1:2 or 1:5) of any new or replacement windows and doors and other architectural features
• Design and access statement – see the additional information page for a list of proposals that do not require a statement
• Heritage statement (including photographs and a schedule of works) – if the proposal will affect a heritage asset
• Wildlife trigger list (and if required wildlife report)
Further information on which documents must be supplied is available on our list of additional information or by contacting the planning team 01271 388288.
Further information about this type of application is available on the Planning Portal.