image - corner image


photo - graffiti on wall

You can use FixMyStreetexternal website to report problems such as graffiti, abandoned vehicles and dog fouling to our Customer Service Centre. FixMyStreet will forward your report to us and we will deal with it as we would any other service enquiry.

FixMyStreet is an independent service and is not associated with North Devon Council. FixMyStreet allows you to report a problem anywhere in Great Britain even if you don't know the responsible local authority. You can pinpoint the problem on a map and send a photo.

Latest reports

You can view the latest reports on the FixMyStreet North Devon pageexternal website.