image - corner image

Leisure licences

Caravan and caravan sites management

Who should I contact for further information/guidance?

Please ring Environmental Health on 01271 388870.

Your request for service will be handed to the responsible officer who will contact you to discuss the matter further, as well as feedback any progress and the final outcome of your request.

What queries can Environmental Health help with?

The team can help with:
  • licence enquiries/applications for residential and holiday caravan sites
  • licence enquiries/applications for tented camp sites
  • complaints about any campsite

The Environmental Health service deals with the regulation of the sites with regard to the health and safety conditions of their licences, that is protection of public health.

Contact information

To contact the Customer Service Centre:

Telephone: 01271 388870
For Typetalk: precede with 18001
Text: 07624 804042
Fax: 01271 388451
Web form: send us a web enquiry
Join the conversation on Twitterexternal website
Compliment, complaint or suggestion? Your feedback

Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.

Licence applications, notices etc should be sent to:

The Licensing Team
Environmental Health and Housing
North Devon Council
Civic Centre
North Walk
EX31 1EA

Fix this page
Cookie compliance
alert to users
How we use cookies. How to change your settings.
Service not Working? See our Translation page.