FoI Stats Jan-Mar 2015
1 January to 31 March 2015
150 requests for information under the Act were received between 1 January and 31 March 2015, of those requests:
- 143 were answered within the 20 working day statutory time limit
- 97 were granted in full
- 12 required clarification/further information from the applicants, 6 of which, no response was received, therefore those requests were closed and no further action taken
- 13 requests were received and then, upon further research, transferred/referred (some in part) to another local authority or external organisation
- 1 late request due to officer error was not answered within 20 working days
- 13 were partially withheld/refused
- 28 were fully withheld/refused
- 26 were either responded to in full or in part in accordance with the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 (EIR)
During this quarter, the average number of days that it took to respond to a request was 15 working days.
Should you wish to find out more information about the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) and the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 (EIR), please visit the Information Commissioners website.