FOI Stats Apr-Jun 2015
1 April to 30 June 2015
126 requests for information under the Act were received between 1 April and 30 June 2015, of those requests:
- 121 were answered within the 20 working day statutory time limit
- 77 were granted in full
- 8 required clarification/further information from the applicants, 4 of which, no response was received, therefore those requests were closed and no further action taken
- 9 requests were received and then, upon further research, transferred/referred (some in part) to another local authority or external organisation
- 1 request was withdrawn by the applicant
- 19 were partially withheld/refused
- 21 were fully withheld/refused
- 23 were responded to in full or in part in accordance with the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 (EIR)
During this quarter, the average number of days that it took to respond to a request was 7.5 working days.
Should you wish to find out more information about the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) and the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 (EIR), please visit the Information Commissioners website.