The Met Office issues severe weather warnings. These cover severe gales, heavy rain, snow, icy roads, thunderstorms and lightning, dense fog and also extreme heat and sun.
As well as local media providing the latest information, the following links will be updated when severe weather cases affect local services.
Regularly updated links
- School closures - Devon County Council
- Winter traffic information - Devon County Council
- Travel information - BBC
- Weather forecasts - Met Office
- Flood warnings summary - Environment Agency
- River webcams - for River Taw at Chulmleigh and Umberleigh, River Mole at Watertown and River East Lyn at Rockford
- Stagecoach bus service information
- Floods and driving - AA
- Winter driving advice - Devon County Council
- Cold weather plan - Public Health England
- Heatwave plan - Public Health England
- Winter watch - Local Government Association
- Powercuts – Western Power Call 105
- https://www.facebook.com/floodingandsevereweather - Sign up to the Flooding and Severe Weather Facebook page locally.