Variations to premises licences and club premises certificates
View our current Licencing Act notices.
If you want to make a change to your premises licence or club premises certificate, you can apply to vary it, without having to apply for a new licence. This may be to include:
- varying the hours during which a licensable activity is permitted
- adding or removing licensable activities
- amending, adding or removing conditions within a licence
- altering any aspect of the layout of the premises which is shown on the plan
To apply, you will also need to:
A variation can’t be used to transfer a licence or certificate from one premises to another. It also can’t be used to extend a time-limited licence.
- List of Responsible Authorities (pdf 83 KB)
- Suggested format for public notice (word 24KB)
- Pool of conditions (pdf 481 KB)