Minor variation to a premises licence or club premises certificate
If you want to to make a small change to a premises licence or a club premises certificate, you will need to apply for a minor variation. This may be to include further licensable activities or to alter existing activities and operating times allowed by the premises licence.
To apply, you will also need to:
A minor variation can't be used to:
- extend the period for which the licence is in effect
- vary substantially the premises to which it relates
- change the designated premises supervisor
- add the sale or supply of alcohol
- authorise the supply of alcohol at any time between 11pm and 7am
- authorise an increase in the amount of time on any day during which alcohol may be sold or supplied
Instead you will need to apply for a larger variation to your licence or certificate.
- Notice template (word 1525KB)