Bear Street Cemetery
Bear Street cemetery
Bear Street Cemetery main entrance is located on Derby Road on the right-hand side travelling from the roundabout. There is also a pedestrian entrance from Bear Street.
The cemetery features a range of grave types in a mature landscaped setting, including areas for the burial or scattering of ashes. There is also a small chapel where funeral services can be held.
- Location map from street map
- Location map from google maps
- Cemetery postcode EX32 7HW
- Winter (1 November to 31 March): the cemetery is open between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday and 9am and 5pm weekends
- Summer (1 April to 31 October): the cemetery is open between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am and 8pm weekends
- The main areas of the cemetery and chapel are wheelchair accessible
North Devon Council abides by the Institute of Cemetery and Crematorium Management's Charter for the Bereaved and associated Guiding Principles.